· If you are ordering from our office supply catalog shipping fees are as follows:
Delivery is free for most orders over $100.00 up to 100lbs. For orders under $49.99 a flat rate of $9.95 will be charged, for orders $50.00 to $100.00 a flat rate of $12.95 will be charged, and orders weighing over 100lbs our UPS integration calculates the charge for shipping. (Your products may be shipped via shipping companies other than UPS) You may be prompted to contact us at checkout as some items require special shipping.
· If you have special shipping rates offered by your Account Manager those rates will be honored.
· You may be prompted during checkout that your shipping charges will be added when the order is processed. Shipping charges are based on overall weight, overall dimensions and the zone being shipped to. Once the shipping amount is determined the charges will be added to you order invoice. Note order confirmations will differ from invoice totals which contain the shipping charges.
· You may also be prompted that there are no shipping rules available during checkout and cannot proceed to the order confirmation page. In this event please take note of the items you wish to purchase and contact one of our customer support representatives and they will assist you in purchasing said items.
· Shipper accounts. If you have supplied us with your shipper account #’s once the shipping charges are determined you will be charged directly from the shipping supplier.
· If you are unsure of how you are being charged shipping please contact your Account Manager or a Customer Support Representative at (800)968-6925
All large items are delivered flat packed. Please ensure that if you are assembling items that you abide by the Manufacturer’s instructions, including number of people required to assemble the item.
All efforts are made to obtain a signature upon deliver however we do not require one unless specifically requested. Orders insured for over $500 a signature will be required. If no one is available, our Carrier will leave a card advising that the goods have been taken back to the depot and delivery will be attempted again. After two failed attempts the goods are returned to our warehouse. If this occurs, any carriage charge that had been paid will not be refunded. If the goods are requested to be dispatched again, a further delivery charge will be made for this and payment must be received before dispatch is made.
Our delivery team will only deliver FURNITURE items to the GROUND FLOOR. You will need to arrange for transportation of the goods yourself to any other floor.
All products being returned to Dove Print Solutions (whether defective, damaged, or otherwise) must have an approved Return Authorization Number (R.A.#) clearly displayed on the shipping box exterior. Any product(s) returned to Dove Data without the displayed R.A. # will result in delay of return. Dove Data will assume that all product(s) received without an Approved R.A. #, will be recycled, and no credits will be issued to the customer.
To Obtain an R.A. #: If you wish to return a product/compatible product to Dove Print Solutions, contact our Customer Service Department at 1-800-968-6925. Please provide the following information when you call:
Your Customer Number
Part Number to be Returned (located on the product box exterior and the Invoice)
Quantity to be Returned
Reason(s) for the Return
Non-Defective / Defective Equipment:
1. Dove Print Solutions will NOT issue an R.A.# on orders over 6 months from the date of invoice without prior approval from management. Non-defective printers and equipment may be returned for up to 30 days from the date of purchase providing the products are new/unopened and as long as the product life is still active and current. Any thing after 30 days must be approved by VP of Sales.
2. Dove Print Solutions will not issue an R.A.# on printers or equipment over 30 days. The customer is required to contact the OEM supplier to help solve or replace any units and if requested your local sale representative can help you through this process.
3. Dove Print Solutions will grant credit for returns only if the product and the packaging are in resalable condition.
4. Returns will be subject to a minimum restocking fee of 15%.
Repackaging Product for Return:
1. All laser, fax, and copier cartridges must be returned in it’s original packaging including all Styrofoam inserts, end caps, etc…
2. All printers and equipment must be returned and sealed in it’s original packaging. Otherwise, the equipment is considered used and not returnable.
3. Dove Data Products will not give credit on any product when either the product or the manufacturer’s boxes have been written on or marked in any way or fashion.
4. All returned products must be shipped in protective outer boxing, with the R.A.# clearly printed on the exterior of the shipping box. Any product returned to Dove Print Solutions without the R.A.# clearly presented on the exterior of the shipping box will delay the credit process and possible denial of credit.
Use this easy check-list for returns:
1. Put the following information on the outside on your shipping label:
Return Authorization # or #'s
Dove Print Solutions
1819 Otis Way Dr.
Florence, SC 29501
2. Before you close the box, please list the nature of the defect(s), if any, on the packing slip, (Pick Ticket).
What is your challenge?
Tell us how we can help or call us at 1-800-968-6925.